Live Virtual Adventures in SPACE
for grades K-3 🚀
- April 12th, 10 am
- April 19th, 10 am Watch on YouTube – link below. Join the Live Meet – link below.
- April 26th, 10 am – Watch on YouTube link below
- May 3rd (Grades 1-3) Preregistration is required. 10:30 am Virtual NASA
- May 17th, 10 am
Sun Spot Cookies
For the cookies:
- 3/4 cup flour, plus extra for rolling out the dough
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
For the icing:
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3-5 teaspoons milk
👽 My YouTube Channel for Live Stream Casting: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvG4vt8BBZ1PP7Q-C9YYepQ
to be present with them during the classes.
If you want to CAST this live stream to your TV, please figure out how that works on your system before we start the class. I cannot help you with that part.
📌 May 3rd: NASA requires a parental consent form. This will be opening up for all students in grades 1-3 in the Virtual Academy. You must complete both the registration and the NASA consent form. Consent forms are due by April 24th. http://classroomstream.com/virtual-adventures/nasa/